Business Transactions / Intellectual Property
Our experienced attorneys are ready to advise our clients on business law related matters. Our attorneys provide legal services as corporate counsel to various corporate entities and individuals locally, nationally and globally, in various industries including, but not limited to, entertainment, retail, real estate, hospitality, finance, technology and manufacturing.
As corporate counsel we help negotiate and draft various agreements in connection with diverse types of transactions, including but not limited to, asset purchase agreements, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, corporate restructurings, financing transactions, operating and shareholder agreements, licensing of intellectual property.
As corporate counsel, among other services, we coordinate and oversee:
- Negotiating and Drafting Operating Agreements
- Negotiating and Drafting Shareholder Agreements
- Corporate Filings and Reporting Obligations
- Commercial Contracts, Licensing agreements and Strategic Transactions
- Corporate Governance, Board and Shareholder Resolutions, Consents, Directors Meetings, Shareholder Meetings, and Minutes
- Employment Matters, Including Hiring, Retention, Non-Competes, Termination and Employee Handbooks
- Executive Compensation, including Stock Options, Restricted Stock Agreements, and Equity and Non-Equity Based Incentive Compensation
- Trademark, Patent and other Intellectual Property and Trade Secrets Protection
- Litigation, Arbitration and Risk Management
- Real Estate Purchases and Commercial Leasing
- Capital Raises
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
We extend our legal experiences to serve clients of all types and sizes.
Our attorneys serve clients across the United States and in key business centers around the world. We handle all aspects of intellectual property, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, trade secret, licensing, portfolio management, inter party review, third-party monitoring, domain name management, and interferences. We also counsel on the full range of data privacy and security breach issues, provide licensing and cross-border services, and defend data privacy and security breach.
Our team has a deep understanding of the complex dynamics of worldwide distribution, providing our clients with an entrepreneurial approach. We assist clients in managing international portfolios.
Our attorneys also handle complex transactions and help clients structure new business models and protect and reduce exposure from new technologies. We offer clients integrative and strategic counsel in virtually all areas of Intellectual Property. Our entrepreneurial approach provides our clients with creative and forward-thinking legal services aimed at further enhancing their business operations.