PAUL V. WAYNE is a Partner of the Firm in its Sherman Oaks and San Diego, California, offices. His practice focuses on all phases of civil litigation, including arbitration, trial and appellate work. Mr. Wayne represents a broad range of clients on matters related to Tort Litigation, Business Litigation, and Hospitality Law.
Mr. Wayne’s recent experience includes:
- Obtaining a defense verdict in a two-week subrogation trial arising out of a fire loss, and recovered over $200,000 in attorneys’ fees.
GERALD M. SIEGEL is a Senior Counsel of the Firm in its San Diego, California, office. Previously, Mr. Siegel was an Officer, Director, and Associate General Counsel of a commercial and industrial real estate development company. In this capacity, Mr. Siegel was involved in transactional matters and litigation relating to the purchase, development, construction, sale, lease, and management of commercial and industrial real estate.
- General Civil Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law
- Insurance Bad Faith Defense
- Business Contracts/Transactional Law
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Property Management
- Construction Defect
- Business Torts Litigation
- Arbitration, Trial and Appellate Work
J.D., Southwestern University, 1976
B.A., Queens College, City University of New York, 1972
State Bar of California Read More