STACEY A. MILLER | Partner
contactP: (818) 205-9955 F: (818) 205-9944 E: email@example.com
STACEY A. MILLER is a Partner and Senior Trial Counsel of the Firm’s Sherman Oaks, California, office. Ms. Miller represents a variety of clients in personal injury, premises liability, construction defect, and contract disputes. She also represents financial and credit establishments and vehicle lending institutions, on such matters as creditor representation and asset protection in all Bankruptcy matters, defense of Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices and Rosenthal Act claims, Consumer Legal Remedies Act defense, and civil replevin and money judgment actions. Ms. Miller is licensed to practice in all Federal and State Courts in the State of California; and her practice focuses on all phases of civil litigation in both Federal and State courts, including arbitration, mediation and trial. She also represents real estate owners, contractors, insurance companies and others in a broad range of matters including residential and commercial landlord/tenant disputes, racial and sex discrimination and sexual harassment claims, Americans with Disabilities Act claims, product liability, wrongful death, breach of contract, indemnity agreements, and mold litigation.
Ms. Miller’s recent experience includes:
- Obtaining a defense verdict for a property owner involving significant orthopedic injuries including multiple past and anticipated future surgeries with a demand in the high seven figures.
- Obtaining a defense verdict for an apartment building owner/manager in a jury trial involving burn injuries to tenants.
- Obtaining a favorable verdict and award of attorney’s fees for 3 subcontractors in a construction defect case.
- Settling a million dollar property damage claim for $5,000 and a $3 million contractor liability construction defect claim for $150,000.
Ms. Miller speaks frequently on a variety of legal issues including Landlord/Tenant law, the Fair Claims Practices Act, and the Consumer Legal Remedies Act.
- General Civil Litigation
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Coverage/Bad Faith
- Real Estate Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Auto Dealer Defense
- Employment Litigation
- Products Liability
- Breach of Contract
J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 1992
M.B.A., Pepperdine University School of Business and Management, 1991
B.A., Occidental College, 1988
Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
State Bar of California
All California State Courts
California Supreme Court
U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
U.S. District Court - Central District of California