TODD R. HOWELL | Of Counsel
contactP: (805)962-4000 F: (805) 965-5121 E: email@example.com
TODD R. HOWELL is a founding Partner of The Firm. He is AV Rated – having achieved the highest rating available to attorneys nationwide. In addition to being a licensed attorney, Mr. Howell has held a California Real Estate Broker’s License since 1987 and actively assists owners and managers of Commercial and Multi-Family Dwellings on a wide range of matters including:
- Acquisitions (malls, strip malls, raw land, and single and multi-family dwellings).
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial and residential lease terms.
- Lease agreement review and update to confirm/ensure enforceability and other matters of concern.
- Dispute resolution (landlord/tenant/contractor/municipalities).
- Asset management and commercial real estate sales.
- Redesign of commercial space.
- Habitability complaints.
- Mold intrusion, water damage, claims and repair.
- Premises liability.
Mr. Howell also successfully represents a broad range of clients on matters relating to general civil litigation, labor law and employment litigation, wrongful termination, business litigation, and personal injury, and has been a guest speaker on various issues related to business and employment law.
- General Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
J.D., California Western School of Law, 1973
B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara, 1970
American Association of Managing General Agents (AAMGA)
American Bar Association
Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
Los Angeles County Bar Association
Santa Barbara County Bar Association
Southern California Defense Counsel Association
State Bar of California
All California State Courts
U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
U.S. District Court - Central District of California
U.S. District Court - Southern District of California